Recipe: White Wine Mojito
Posted on October 05 2020
Keeping the fresh mint and sharp lime undertones, this twist on the classic mojito involves swapping white rum for your favourite CBD-infused Sauvignon Blanc (hint!) to create a tasty thirst-quencher with minimal fuss.
Makes 1-2 glasses depending on your serving size of choice!
- 1 x 200ml Rebel Sauvignon Blanc
- 140ml mixer (club soda, tonic or lemonade)
- 2-3 lime wedges
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 8-10 mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Sugar syrup/sweetener to taste (optional)
How to make
- Combine the wine and your mixer of choice in a small pitcher or jug. Add the juice of half a lime and mix.
- Cut wedges from the remaining half of the lime, crush the mint and add.
- (Optional) Add sugar or sweetener to taste.
- Garnish the rim of your glass with a slice of lime and serve over crushed ice.
Only add the mint immediately before serving, otherwise the leaves will begin to brown!